How we handle information and other GDPR stuff
All you need to know about your data
This document sums up how we handle your information, by service.
Deleting your information
Deleting requires different strategies depending on the type of information:
- invoices, accounting, offers and their backups; you need to write us requesting deletion if you wish;
- your login and activity on our website: you can delete your profile, the function is at the bottom of your profile page;
- the data on the servers will be deleted within a month of expiration, and after we request confirmation that you no longer need it; after the backup rotation time it will be permanently wiped off our servers.
Physical servers (where we store data)
- Webserver1,2,4,5,6: Arezzo, Italy, datacenter Aruba
- Webserver 3: Amsterdam, Netherlands datacenter AMS2
- Primary backup: our datacenter in BL, Italy, arch/BTRFS,
- Secondary backup: backblaze datacenter, Sacramento California, encrypted,
- Tertiary backup: our servers in Rome, Italy, debian/Ext4
- Additional backup levels: each server backs up databases locally, and they are oftentimes mirrored with each other.
- Zabbix monitoring is installed both on Webserver2 and 3.
If you create a login on our website, your email and settings will be stored on our web server, and its backups. If you delete your account, your personal information will be anonymised.
Our website follows the backup plan of the hosting below.
Your hosting service
If you purchased web hosting, it will be delivered by web servers 1-4; backups are run on 2 separate servers daily incremental + monthly full with a retention of 3 months.
If you purchased cloud, it will be delivered by web servers 5-6; backups are run on 2 separate servers daily incremental + monthly full with a retention of 3 months.
Offers, manuals, invoices, communication
If you interact with us, copies of your personal information will be stored - depending on how you contact us - in our private email folders, phones, private computers, and on our cloud on webserver6.